to the Because We Care Campaign
Together we will transform lives. Through this initiative, we are achieving excellence! The 2022 EMS ISD Employee Campaign will run from September 7, 2022 through October 20, 2022.
Every dollar raised will be used for student scholarships, employee scholarships or innovative teaching grants. Imagine the impact that we would have if every employee joined and participated. Teachers gain personal pride and satisfaction when they are able to fund innovation through their professional creativity. Students are more engaged and inspired to learn. This campaign makes it possible. Participation is key!
A Proven Difference
Teachers that have received our grants report:
- Increased level of student participation and interaction
- Students remain challenged and involved
- Students acquire new skills by learning in different formats
The EMS ISD Education Foundation Employee Scholarship Awards assist District staff in pursuit of college and specialty degrees, or certifications that will enhance their skills directly benefiting the students of our district.
The Care Captains
Care Captains on your campus are there to assist you. They will spread the word and engage everyone. Because We Care is more than just a slogan. We care, and we make a difference, today, tomorrow, and for a lifetime.
Last Years Sponsors
Huckabee, Brown & Brown Ins., Be Well Primary Care, VLK Architects, Modern Woodman, Cetera Financial Group, Pogue Construction, Jostens, EECU, Fossil Creek Tree Farm, Jason’s Deli, EMS ISD Athletics and HCTC, EMS Education Foundation Board of Directors, The Trophy Shoppe, Kendra Scott, Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, Dell, City of Saginaw, Walmart-Saginaw, TCU Athletics and Alumni are sponsoring this important campaign, enabling us to provide fabulous giving incentives. Find us on social media.
How it Works
- Drawings will take place on our Because We Care Finale – November 10th
- Prizes in the amount of $500, $200, $100 and $50 will be given out.
- If you donate $45, you will receive one raffle drawing entry.
- If you donate $90 or more, you will receive three entries into the raffle drawing. (If using payroll deduction, $90 is only $10 a month.)
- Deadline to turn in your pledge card to be entered into the drawing is October 10th at 4:30 pm. Located at the Hollenstein Career and Technology Center, 5501 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth, Texas 76179. All pledge cards with money must be turned in.
You Make The Difference !
We want this campaign to be fun and worthwhile. Please know that your participation will provide new opportunities for many students. We are excited to have you join the campaign.