Because We Care Employee Campaign
Welcome to the Because We Care Campaign
Together we will transform lives. Through this initiative, we are achieving excellence! The 2023 EMS ISD Employee Campaign will run from September 7, 2023 through October 20, 2023.
Every dollar raised will be used for student scholarships, employee scholarships or innovative teaching grants. Imagine the impact that we would have if every employee joined and participated. Teachers gain personal pride and satisfaction when they are able to fund innovation through their professional creativity. Students are more engaged and inspired to learn. This campaign makes it possible. Participation is key!
A Proven Difference
Teachers that have received our grants report:
- Increased level of student participation and interaction
- Students remain challenged and involved
- Students acquire new skills by learning in different formats
The EMS ISD Education Foundation Employee Scholarship Awards assist District staff in pursuit of college and specialty degrees, or certifications that will enhance their skills directly benefiting the students of our district.
The Care Captains
Care Captains on your campus are there to assist you. They will spread the word and engage everyone. Because We Care is more than just a slogan. We care, and we make a difference, today, tomorrow, and for a lifetime.
Be Well Primary Care, Cetera Financial Group, Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins, and Mott, LLP, VLK Architects, CORE Construction, FDP Fort Worth, Norco, Bemis Family Dental, EECU, and the EMS Education Foundation Board of Directors sponsored the 2022 campaign, enabling us to provide fabulous giving incentives.
How it Works
- Drawings will take place on our Because We Care Finale.
- If you donate $45, you will receive one raffle drawing entry.
- If you donate $90 or more, you will receive three entries into the raffle drawing. (If using payroll deduction, $90 is only $10 a month.)
- Deadline to turn in your pledge card to be entered into the drawing is October 20th at 4:30 pm.
You Make The Difference!
We want this campaign to be fun and worthwhile. Please know that your participation will provide new opportunities for many students. We are excited to have you join the campaign.